CRIM is a non-profit organization driven by the spirit of collaboration to bring innovation to Canadian companies. Large enterprises, SMEs, start-ups, associations, government and parapublic organizations that are members of CRIM benefit from:
- Low annual membership fees, payable online by credit card.
- Discounts of up to 15% on many CRIM services.
- Space rental at preferential rates.
- Discounts on various IT services and events offered by our partners (conferences, trade shows or training courses such as those provided by our partner ÉTS Formation, a university leader in continuing education offering training in project management, administration…).
- Membership in an artificial intelligence innovation ecosystem.
- Partnership opportunities with other CRIM members and key industry players.
- Visibility on CRIM’s website and social networks and in its newsletters.
- Invitation to private CRIM events with privileged previews (conferences, networking cocktails…).
- Opportunity to join the CRIM Board of Directors.
I’d like to thank CRIM for their assistance. The vision and knowledge of their experts are priceless. Our team of data scientists and AI specialists worked in collaboration with CRIM to set up a predictive system to deliver this cutting-edge solution to the market which offers better prediction regarding card payment behavior, and allows banks and merchants to provide very personalized offers to increase the financial performance of their portfolios.